Outside Sales - Student Advisor Representative Job Responsibilities:
Serves The Tecademics' Community with New Customer Acquisitions; meeting customer needs.
Outside Sales - Student Advisor Representative Job Duties:
- New Customer Acquisition, establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on pre-set appointments & to existing clients.
- Able to perform sales presentations via screen-sharing (i.e. computer)
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential pre-set appointment/prospects
- Submits New Customer Acquisition via cloud based data recording tools.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and submitting daily feedback.
- Responsible for the Monitoring and management of daily pre-set appointments
- Tasked with evaluating the best results for the acquisition of customers for our Affiliate Partners.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational (internal) workshops & trainings; reviewing professional development publications; establishing personal networks.
- Provides historical records and customer acquisitions information by maintaining records inside of the company's database/CRM.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Uses provided tools including phone system, CRM, order entry, etc.
- Must be a self-starter and closer that is an excellent time manager.
- Ability to follow a proven system, including attending weekly virtual sales meetings.
Outside Sales - Student Advisor Representative Skills and Qualifications:
Positive attitude, coachable, team player, strong communication skills i.e. question asking ability, great listener, understanding of a sales process, Has had experience in an outside sales position and a great time manager, , Had proven success in a similar role, accustomed to high activity phone work, organized, comfortable with technology i.e. phone systems, CRM’s, email, spreadsheets & various other software platforms, customer service, meeting sales goals, prospecting skills, negotiation, self-confidence, product knowledge, presentation skills, client relationships, motivation for sales.