We are seeking creative and experienced video editors that love working with a team. Our culture revolves around free thinking well rounded individuals that see no limits with imagination and creativity.
- Edit film until it meets director's specifications.
- Watch scenes and determine which will end up on cutting room floor.
- Rearrange scenes.
- Work with and manipulate raw camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects.
- Determine which camera angles to use.
- Insert music, sound, or optical effects.
- Use nonlinear digital editing systems to edit clips such as Adobe Premiere CC and After Effects.
- Check films for damage.
- Work on feature films, television programs, music videos, corporate training videos or advertisements.
- Reorder and tweak the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video.
- Input uncut rushes and sound.
- Determine exact cutting for final stages.
- Work with director to achieve desired end result.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro CC and After Effects
- At least 2 years experience with video editing.
- Positive attitude